SIGGIS is a company focusing on the development, integration, customization and support of GIS and has offices in Zaventem and Ghent. To further expand our team we are looking for a motivated programmer/developer for the development of web projects and/or desktop applications.
You will be working on both internal and external projects and are expected to have the following knowledge/expertise:
- HTML5 / CSS3
- JSON, REST
- .NET : C#, WCF, evt. ASP.NET
- .NET : Windows Forms, WPF
- RDBMS Systems like Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- The implementation of design patterns comes naturally
- Knowledge of Silverlight 4 / 5 is a plus
- You are familiar with Visual Studio 2012 or more recent versions
- You know how to integrate new technologies and multimedia for the improvement of the user friendliness of our developments
- Knowledge of Esri and OGC API’s of Geo-ICT in general is a plus
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT or Communication and Multimedia Management (or equivalent based on experience)
- You can work both independently and in a team
- You are interested to follow the latest trends in the IT domain
- You are client, quality and result driven
- You are analytical minded, take initiative and are strong in problem solving
- Your technical knowledge means an added value for our team
- You have an eye for detail
- You like to work with graphic components such as maps and geographical data
SIGGIS offers an open, dynamic and result driven environment. You work in a rapidly evolving, flexible and professional environment with lots of opportunities for your personal development. You are part of a larger IT team led by an experienced ICT specialist.
You receive an attractive salary, including lunch vouchers, a pension and health plan and a company car. In addition, you have 32 (20 + 12) free days a year. You receive a laptop and smartphone for carrying out your professional tasks.
If you are interested, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com or contact us on +32 (0)2 300 86 60.