SIGGIS is an IT company specialised in the integration, development, training and support of geographic information systems (GIS). You will work with clients to understand their business activities, workflows, and needs. Together with your technical team-members of SIGGIS, business partners and the customer you plan, develop, test, and deliver GIS applications iteratively. Project management and planning as well as communication with customers are key components of this job. You facilitate project team interactions, scrums, sprint planning and sprint retrospectives for internal or external projects.
- Scrum Master certification or equivalent by training and experience
- More than 3 years of IT project management experience
- Knowledge of GIS is an advantage
- A technical background in like engineering, utilities, offshore, science and/or IT is an advantage
- Mother tongue or fluency in either German, Dutch or French
- Good communication in English
- Motivation to deliver solutions that exceed customer expectations
- Basic business analysis skills
- You are a team player and problem solver
- Willingness to travel
Our offer to you:
At SIGGIS you will find a pleasant, dynamic, result-oriented and ethical company culture. After a technical training you become part of a close-knit team. You work in a rapidly evolving professional environment that creates room for technical and personal development.
The projects you realize matter and will make you proud.
You will receive an attractive salary, supplemented with meal vouchers (if based in Belgium), group and hospitalisation insurance and a company car after 6 months. In addition, you are entitled to 32 (20+12) days off per year. Furthermore, a smartphone and a laptop are at your disposal to support you professionally.
Interested? Then send your motivation letter and resume to email@example.com or contact us on +32 (0)2 300 86 60